March 7, 2018 for 3 nights for 2 adults.
This hotel is on Silent Auction, so you might get a lower price by submitting an offer. Only you will see your offer and you'll find out instantly if it is accepted.
- # nights between Apr 1, 2018 and Dec 29, 2018
- Room: Deluxe Garden View Room
- Included: All-Inclusive Meal Plan, Applicable Taxes, Wi-Fi, and Parking.
- Not Included: Any additional applicable taxes, surcharges and fees are payable to the hotel directly.
How it works
Silent Auctions give you the opportunity to make up to five offers on this hotel, but there is a chance that the dates you have entered will not be available. If your offer is accepted, you will be able to enter alternative dates just in case. Silent Auctions are non-refundable.
- Minimum of 2 consecutive nights
- Travel Dates: Apr 1, 2018 - Dec 29, 2018
- Travel must be completed by Dec 29, 2018 or will be forfeited.
- Auction hotel stay is subject to specific inventory availability, for room category noted and valid for new bookings only.
- Auction is valid for single/double occupancy only and for room-only accommodations (unless otherwise noted).
- Auction hotel stay is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offers or auction stays. Any additional applicable taxes, surcharges and fees are payable directly to the hotel.
- Please do not contact the hotel directly. Reservations booked directly with a hotel will not be honored. Reservations must be made through Preferred Hotels & Resorts Redemption Desk only.
- All auctions must be paid for within 48 hours of receipt of confirmation/private offer email or could be canceled at our sole discretion.
- All auction winners must initiate booking/confirmation process within 30 days of receipt of confirmation/private offer email, regardless of your travel dates. Failure to follow this policy may result in forfeiture of your win. All auctions are subject to availability, so the longer you wait, the greater the chance you won't get the dates you want. No extensions will be offered.
- Reservations must be booked at least 20 days prior to desired arrival.
- Reservations are not confirmed until a confirmation number has been issued by Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Stays must be completed by the terms of this Silent Auction.
- Your offer has been accepted and your price of /night is locked in. You will receive an email to complete your payment and reserve your room .
- In the meantime if you don't already have a Luxury Link Auction account please create one here with the email address you entered with your first offer.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ
You already made an offer on this hotel which was accepted. If you want to make another offer for this hotel, you may do so after 48 hours. If you have questions, please visit our support area here.
Or book now on one of these sites:
Log in to see your member rates.
Member Rates >
Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only in Cancun, Mexico
Eclectic rhythms and a lively atmosphere embrace guests as they arrive to Live Aqua Cancun All-Inclusive Adults Only. This relaxing yet contemporary Adults Only, All-Inclusive luxury, a part of the Lifestyle collection of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, seems to have achieved the impossible: an upscale all-inclusive resort with a Cancun address that's low-key enough to be considered a wellness retreat. Bright, spacious rooms in shades of white and cream contrast with the turquoise of seaside infinity pools. Service is top-notch here, and ambient music from a resident DJ lends itself to a Zen mindset.
Cancun and its beautiful areas offer limitless recreational activities, entertainment and fun, as well as sporting activities such as snorkeling, diving, fishing, and parachuting among others. Join the sunrise yoga classes on a quiet white sand beach. Indulge in a continental breakfast at your leisure. Make an appointment at the spa for a day of well-deserved pampering. Spend the rest of the afternoon blissed out by a pool that shares the horizon with the ocean. Delight the palate at one of the many restaurant venues and a swim-up bar where everything from Indian food to fine steaks and fresh lobster can be enjoyed. Ultimate fun and relaxation await.
Location of Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only
Nearest Airport: CUN
Amenities for Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only
- General Information
- 371 Guest Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Adults Only
- Handicap Accessible Facilities
- Pool Bar
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Bar & Lounge
- Wine Bar
- Pool Wait Service
- On-Site Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Pool Cabanas
- In-Room Amenities
- In-Room Safes
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Tai Chi
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Historic Sites
- All Inclusive
Reviews for Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only
Had the pleasure of spending a week at this beautiful hotel. Most things were done really really well but others just missed the mark. The property was maintained perfectly, the staff and service was first class. Beach and pool area magnificent! Plenty of lounges and towels. Where this hotel dropped the ball was in itâ€™s food service and bar service. So, who ever manages the food service just canâ€™t get it right. The buffet - so they have one person seating guest which caused a line to get into a room with lots of empty tables. Breakfast was great. Lunch and dinner not. Hot food that was cold. Cold food that was warm Obvious left overs from prior meals that were not good at all. I would avoid those meals at the buffet The smaller restaurants were a lot better. Tried them all. MP best. Sushi really good. Room service pretty good but slow. As far as the bar.. The liquor is clearly watered down. Not sure with what. Drinks not good. Very upsetting to be fooled into a all inclusive bar. Would advise bringing your own! Lastly, bring small bills for tips as it is clearly the way to get better service.
lloyd s - New York City, New York
We went with another couple. Food and bars were excellent. We particularly liked the outdoor seafood area and were there most days. Wife enjoyed the mojito bar immensely. Poolside grill was a couple notches higher than other resorts. We liked the varied temperature pools. Service was a little poorer at buffet, but otherwise great. Appreciated the in room snacks with mini bar. Quiet with adults only status.
NDboy50 - Fergus Falls, Minnesota
I had a fantastic time here. A five-star resort that exceeded my expectations. Itâ€™s conveniently located across the street from La Isla Shopping Village. The food on the resort is delicious with numerous restaurant choices. I especially enjoyed the BBQ and Paella offered at lunch. All the staff members I encountered were absolutely outstanding, professional, friendly and very accommodating. They made my stay here more enjoyable than I thought was possible and I did not want to leave! There are several heated pools including an infinity pool with a breathtaking view of the ocean (pictures donâ€™t do it justice â€“ you have to experience it!). And if not for the activities staff Fernanda and Moises, we would not have left our pool chairs! We had such fun participating in a variety of activities. A very special thank you to the activities staff, Fernanda and Moises. They were phenomenal and you can tell they love their jobs! Fernanda has a beautiful friendly smile. She is very encouraging and enthusiastic, and patiently taught us Spanish and had us participate in a variety of other activities. Moises does such a great job recruiting participants for the activities and ensures that you have a fun time participating. He has such a warm friendly smile and a great sense of humor that kept us laughing the whole time! The ocean was quite rough during my stay â€“ but thatâ€™s Mother nature There is also live entertainment daily with very talented performers. I met numerous guests that return here every year because they love this resort. I highly recommend Live Aqua and will definitely return!
Had an incredible time here, place is so nice, the staff is amazing as well. Montse is an employee there and she's great, gave a warm friendly welcome and was extremely helpful. I recommend this place to any and every one!
This place is absolutely beautiful! The staff is beyond amazing... from Ashley, Jonathan, Marianna, Paola, Jorge and so many more that work here; they're all great people and make it even more enjoyable. Highly recommend this resort if you're looking for an adult only place to stay.