Please select your dates to see prices:
Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama in Panama, Panama
Consistently named one of the top hotels in Central America since its opening in 2011, Trump Hotel Panama is an unmistakable part of Panama City’s waterfront. There’s a better way to enjoy its unique curved architecture than from the outside, however: Book a 17th floor Suite on the Curve, and scope a fishbowl view of the city and ocean from floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony. Décor in the hotel is bright and fun, with a decidedly Latin American flair, and its location just off Corredor Sur makes it convenient to anywhere in Panama City.
Sip a café con leche to accompany a Panamanian breakfast of eggs and deep-fried tortillas at Barcelona restaurant. Meander to the 13th floor roof deck and take your pick of five pools to swim. Opt for a cabana lined with bright yellow-striped curtains to fend off the afternoon sun. Turn up the heat at the blackjack table and treat yourself to a vintage bottle from Cava 15’s wine list with your winnings.
Location of Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama
Amenities for Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama
- 369 Rooms & Suites
- Children's Amenities
- Pet Amenities
- Private Balcony
- Imported Granite Countertops & Marble Flooring
- Deep-soaking Tub & Rain Shower
- Custom-stocked Mini Bar Prior to Arrival
- Personal AttachĂ© Service
- Personalized Stationery & Business Cards
- Personal Assistance & Shopping
- Complimentary Digital Newspaper & Magazine Service via Hotel Wi-Fi
- Infinity Pool
- Ocean Sun Casino
- 27,000 Square Feet of Indoor & Uutdoor Meeting Space
- Wedding Planning Services
- Event Planning Services
- Nanny Services
- Children's Swim Lessons
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- City Tours
Reviews for Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama
The hotel is very beautiful, the room spacious, lumionous and clean. The infinity pool is very nice (great for pics lol). The location is ok: 20min drive from Casco Viejo (I found taxis a bit of a struggle though) The breakfast bar is beautifully located between the two pools, but the service and the food are not nice, as well as the Barcelona restaurant.
Vio_82 - Sao Paulo, SP
The rooms here were surprisingly cheap when I visited. Maybe the hotel is being bashed for its name. First class luxury in every detail. Spectacular views. Fully equipped gym and nice swimming pool area. The only drawback is that is located in a totally dead neighbourhood, despite the cluster of high rises. Every comes in car, and almost impossible to walk the street.
Luxotraveller - Luxembourg
- You have another sky scraper opposite you window. You will hear every step of higheels on the all surrounding rooms. The linen is at the very end. Pillows are not comfortable. The mattress are unusable many days stay. You will feel pain in 3rd day. Ours sheets where even with the holes. May be it it is not a big prob for just sleeping. But be very careful if you damage those already broken things. Do not have romantic. They charged me 250$ for few drops of red wine on them. They called it ''deep cleaning". Haha - those sheets costs less 25. There is no ice machine on the floor Toilet has no ventilation. If you are two..... + Good location. Good building . Friendly stuff. Next LA vespa restaurant. Very reccomend
Beautiful hotel with first class service always friendly and helpful. Met or exceeded our every demand. Great service with beautiful rooms, great shopping and food onsite. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Panama city.
insureit74 - chipley
Due to some last minute issues we have to travel to Panama last minute. We reserved the hotel via phone just before getting into the plane (after looking for pet friendly hotels online). Once we got the hotel, they were super attentive to us and our dog (Sammy). They help us to get as much stress out of the way as possible and just helping us regroup. The staff was efficient and cordial, great service. The quality of the toiletries and room was really good! Now, the best part was how awesome they were with our dog. She is an older dog, lab-rotty mix, and just coming for her last minute, not planned and emergency first plane ride. The fact they have a doggie room service menu and that she got a nice bowl too were really nice touches! Every day I would take her for a walk and all the staff on our way was saying "hi" to her by name and being very friendly. She felt at home! Just like us. Contacted the attache services for doggie sitting one night and Sammy was super happy with a lovely lady came to play with her (although Sammy was lay there to get belly rubs, she is that lazy!). I forgot young lady's name but I hope they give all of them a big thanks from us. By the way, Sammy got some nice chicken and veggie stew as a thank you for staying at the hotel. I was a big jealous that I didn't got a cookie or something! hahahahahaha. So, they arranged vet visits as well. They were just amazing! I stayed in other hotels in Panama but this was the best, by far. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommended it.
aktolstoi - panama