March 7, 2018 for 3 nights for 2 adults.
This hotel is on Silent Auction, so you might get a lower price by submitting an offer. Only you will see your offer and you'll find out instantly if it is accepted.
- # nights between Feb 19, 2018 and May 31, 2018
- Room: Heritage Queen
- Included: 9% Government Tax and Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Not Included: Any additional applicable taxes, surcharges and fees are payable to the hotel directly. $69.73 USD daily resort fee.
How it works
Silent Auctions give you the opportunity to make up to five offers on this hotel, but there is a chance that the dates you have entered will not be available. If your offer is accepted, you will be able to enter alternative dates just in case. Silent Auctions are non-refundable.
- Minimum of 2 consecutive nights
- Travel Dates: Feb 19, 2018 - May 31, 2018
- Travel must be completed by May 31, 2018 or will be forfeited.
- Auction hotel stay is subject to specific inventory availability, for room category noted and valid for new bookings only.
- Auction is valid for single/double occupancy only and for room-only accommodations (unless otherwise noted).
- Auction hotel stay is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offers or auction stays. Any additional applicable taxes, surcharges and fees are payable directly to the hotel.
- Please do not contact the hotel directly. Reservations booked directly with a hotel will not be honored. Reservations must be made through Preferred Hotels & Resorts Redemption Desk only.
- All auctions must be paid for within 48 hours of receipt of confirmation/private offer email or could be canceled at our sole discretion.
- All auction winners must initiate booking/confirmation process within 30 days of receipt of confirmation/private offer email, regardless of your travel dates. Failure to follow this policy may result in forfeiture of your win. All auctions are subject to availability, so the longer you wait, the greater the chance you won't get the dates you want. No extensions will be offered.
- Reservations must be booked at least 20 days prior to desired arrival.
- Reservations are not confirmed until a confirmation number has been issued by Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Stays must be completed by the terms of this Silent Auction.
- Your offer has been accepted and your price of /night is locked in. You will receive an email to complete your payment and reserve your room .
- In the meantime if you don't already have a Luxury Link Auction account please create one here with the email address you entered with your first offer.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ
You already made an offer on this hotel which was accepted. If you want to make another offer for this hotel, you may do so after 48 hours. If you have questions, please visit our support area here.
Or book now on one of these sites:
Log in to see your member rates.
Member Rates >
Other Deals to Consider:
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico
When railroad tycoon Frederick William Vanderbilt built the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, part of the Legend collection of Preferred Hotels & Resorts in 1919, it was Puerto Rico's only luxury hotel – President and Eleanor Roosevelt stayed here, part of a long list of notable guests. If the architecture looks familiar, it might be because the design firm also drew up the plans for New York's Grand Central Terminal. Graceful archways and sweeping staircases remain intact in this fully restored landmark, which presides over the Atlantic Ocean with two guestroom towers that are sumptuously modern.
Liven up the senses with a morning walk on the beach. Take a taxi to Old San Juan, a 400-year-old enclave still buzzing with life. Explore the old forts of the northern "walled city" and duck into boutiques all the way to the piers. Savor a four-course prix fixe meal of local, organic cuisine at 1919, pairing an Oregon pinot gris and wild salmon confit with spring vegetable pistou.
Location of Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
Nearest Airport: SJU
Amenities for Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
- General Information
- 632 Rooms and Suites
- Non-Smoking Property
- Pet Friendly
- Poolside Dining
- Bar & Lounge
- Oceanfront Dining
- On-Site Amenities
- Beauty Salon
- Spa on Property
- Beach Butler
- Walking Trails
- Pool Butler
- Beach Beds
- Beach Access
- Beach Amenities
- Sun Deck
- Steam Room
- Beach Cabanas
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Infinity Pools
- In-Room Amenities
- Turndown Service
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Flat-Screen Televisions
- Luxury Linens
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Bottled Water
- Complimentary WiFi
- Meeting Room
- Historic Sites
- Food & Wine
Reviews for Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
We almost stayed at a beachfront resort on the other side of Puerto Rico. Vacationing in San Juan provided more of an urban/Miami vibe. Adored historic Old San Juan, Forts & El Yunque. We loved walking to the nearby restaurants, drugstores, Starbucks, ice cream shops & food trucks (Delectable Kabanas) from the hotel. The Condado architecture was beautifully symmetrical w/ additions on each side of the original Vanderbilt mansion. Lively salsa entertainment was provided in the lobby bar & the overall ambience of the property was quite serene.
PinkChocolateBeach - Herndon, Virginia
This is a fantastic hotel, had a brilliant stay here!! They have everything you need and the staff are wonderful, really go out of their way to help you. Hotel is in a great location, not to far from the old town, shopping etc.
NMG1304 - Leicester, United Kingdom
This was my first time in San Juan with my family. The hotel was beautiful, clean, organized and had great service! The only thingâ€™s that I felt needed a little improvement was one that I had chosen a room with an ocean front view and got the pool Instead and The shower in my room didnâ€™t turn very warm and was dirty when I got there. Other than this it was a great experience and the hotel was a perfect place for me and my family! Note: perfect spot for friends to come and hang out!
We are very intensive travelers touring different countries. This hotel impressed us in every aspect. Immaculate service, friendliness and cleanness all over. Despite the fact that we did not have chance to swim in the ocean due to weather conditions we still had unforgettable time while staying in Condado Vanderbilt.
mikhail f - Brooklyn, New York
The Condado Vanderbilt is in a premier location situated on the beach and walking distance to premium shopping and dining, although you may not leave the hotel because it has fabulous restaurants. Two pools, a spa and fitness facility are just some of the amenities the hotel offers and the rooms are nicely appointed with plenty of power receptacles (USB included), a refrigerator, refreshments, snacks and plenty of storage space. All of this and 24 hour in room dining, turn down service and wonderful staffing make this a perfect place to stay!
terribeverley - Dallas