Contact our free concierge and we'll make a vacation work for you. (877) 372-5877 | Email Concierge
Book it now, and be on your way! With Room + Perks, your reservation is made with the hotel the moment you complete your purchase.
You tell us when you want to travel, and the length of your stay, and we'll only charge your credit card if we can confirm your requested dates.
The Classic Journey Package for 2 TravelersOnly available through Luxury Link...
- Journeying roundtrip from Edinburgh, Scotland
- All table d'hôte meals for two onboard the train, including all alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Travel across Firth of Forth on Forth Railway Bridge
- Stop in Muir of Ord, including private tour and tasting at Glen Ord Distillery
- Stop in Plockton, including free time for exploration
- Stop in Carrbridge, including visit to Ballindalloch Castle and gardens and option to golf on estate course
- Stop in Aviemore, including visit to Rothiemurchus Estate
- Stop in Dunkeld, including visit to Glamis Castle
- Coach transportation to/from sights of interest as outlined in itinerary
- Personal steward service throughout
- Value Added Taxes (VAT)
- Accommodation aboard the The Royal Scotsman in a Twin Cabin with 2 lower twin beds, private bathroom with shower
The Western Journey Package for 2 TravelersAll meals & beverages onboard, Fort William, Isle of Bute... Luxury Link Price:$7,252
The Highland Journey Package for 2 TravelersAll meals & beverages onboard, tour of Culloden Battlefield... Luxury Link Price:$5,168
Belmond Royal Scotsman Map46A Constitution St., Scotland 1-800-524-2420 Nearest Airport:
Email me when a new vacation package becomes available for this property.
Contact Belmond Royal Scotsman
Book Direct: Belmond Royal Scotsman