Help! I just used Photobucket to post photos on my tiger blog, and actually Photobucket is very easy to use and everything, and it seems to work - except that all of my photos are cut off halfway! I think it's actually the narrow format of the blog, not the photos themselves, that is doing it. What can I do?
Many of us are still having problems of getting our pictures up. LL VIP Contributor claassenam generously provided me with the following instructions. For everybody's good, I am posting them here, and heartfelt thanks to claassenam!
Okay, heres how to use Photobucket to post photos at LL.
1) Do you have a photobucket.com account? If not and you cant figure out how to set one up, let me know.
2) Do you know how to upload photos to photobucket? Briefly, once signed in, go to the tab marked my album.
Once you click there, you can browse to each individual photo on your computer that you want to upload.
3) Upload the photos.
4) In photobucket.com, click on each individual photo you will want to share on Luxury Link. They need to be resized to fit the LL format. Above the photo, it says resize click on this. Resize to Website, email size. You can also try message board size which is a little bigger, I found this works on a case-by-case basis. The good news is that you can always go back to photobucket and resize the photo.
5) Back at the LL site, when you are posting a message or VIP blog, you can insert the photo using the little photo icon above the message. When you push that icon, it asks for a URL for the photo. At photobucket, you simply cut the url link found next to the photo (once you have resized it). You paste it where the LL site asks for it right where you want to post the image. It should appear on the screen. You can also preview your message to make sure the photo still shows up once the real message is posted.
6) The image should remain attached to the message (unlike with some other photo sites who change the url for the pictures constantly)
7) I hope that this is easy to understand and follow. Good luck!