Quite a credit card offer if you value Marriott points & free nights. They're giving away a free night cert for applying for their credit card, plus there is no minimum spend other than the 1st purchase. No foreign transaction fees is good stuff!
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card - By Chase
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after your first use
- Receive 1 free night stay upon account approval and each year upon account anniversary
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying airline, dining, and rental car purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cardmembers achieve Silver elite status with 15 nights credit toward Elite status
- Redeem Marriott Rewards® points at Marriott properties including Renaissance Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, and Fairfield Inn & Suites
jmbklj....we love stacking points with our Marriott Visa cards...also the anniversary night is a real deal, considering the reasonable annual fee. As a matter of fact, we'll be using the free night cert in Buenos Aires next week.
My wife and I have had the Marriott card for a few years. It's a great deal since you get enough bonus points when you sign up to get you a couple of nights at most Marriott locations, and then you get a free night every year. I don't even use the card, but I certainly use the free nights.